· Maintenance service for locomotive safety devices (KLUB-UP,U,P), radio stations (42РТМ-А2-4М, РВ1 М, РВ–1. 1М type) and continuous automatic cab signaling
One of the Company’s competitive advantages is the availability of 38 check-and-repair points located throughout the Republic of Kazakhstan, which provides an opportunity to cover the entire market of maintenance service for KLUB systems, RATC and radio stations. The check-and-repair points are equipped with the necessary process facilities. The check-and-repair points’ personnel is qualified and experienced, receiving regular training and professional development in order to meet the Customer’s requirements.
In pursuit of the main objective the Partnership ensures maximum efficiency and faultless operation of the locomotive safety devices.
· Repair and maintenance service for micro-processor centralized traffic control, electric and relay-processor interlocking, operational communication system
Since 2008 the Company has been performing maintenance service for railway automation systems, telemechanics and communication. Significantly, the Partnership takes the dominant position due to unavailability of equal competitors in RATC systems on the market. The railway automation microprocessor systems, telemechanics and communication systems repair and maintenance market is determined exclusively by the corporate order of the NC KTZh.
In order to perform the maintenance service the Company has a sufficient base of production capacities and qualified personnel with the right to operate on each system.
The service covers such systems as:
ETs-MPK, ESSO, DTs "Neman", DTs "Yug", DTs "Dialog", MP DTs "Astana", MPTs-2, MPTs-I, MPTs "Ebilok 950", digital voice recorders (Granit, MRS, SRS), digital operational communication system DH-500, radio relay communication lines Siemens.
In pursuit of the main objective the Partnership ensures maximum efficiency and faultless operation of the railway automation systems, telemechanics and communication systems for the safety of the train traffic.
The Partnership permanently cooperates with the enterprises from the near abroad manufacturing the RATC systems, which has a positive effect on timely and well-organized settlement of any production issues.
· Civil and erection works and commissioning
In 2008 the Company obtained the State License for civil and erection works No. 0003718 dated 05 June 2008 issued by the Agency on Construction and Municipal Housing Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Since 2008 the Company has been delivering civil and erection works. In the last five years the Company has gained sufficient work experience and has qualified personnel.
Over the years of its existence the Company has implemented the following projects:
1. Modernization of automatic blocking in the district of Almaty-Medeu-Zhetysu;
2. Civil and erection works for the systems of signaling, interlocking and blocking, and communication systems in the city of Karaganda, Industrialnaya station, Karaganda-Sortirovochnaya station, equipping the Industrialnaya station being constructed, the existing TETs-3 station, and the neighboring sections with the devices for section and station blocking;
3. Erection of equipment for digital communication systems (Automated Traffic Control Centre of NC KTZh JSC).
4. Civil and erection works and commissioning of the Neman systems for centralized traffic control in the districts of Otar - Almaty, Astana - Atbasar, Aktobe - Zhem, Sorokovaya station - Yermentau, Tyulkubas – Shymkent, having the total length of more than 600 km.
5. Modernization of the hump complex (microprocessor hump complex) to a microprocessor system GATs-ARS GTSS at Astana station.
6. Modernization of the centralized traffic control in the districts of Mangyshlak-Beyneu-Makat-Atyrau-Aksarayskaya.
7. Operations on inclusion of the point switch into the electric interlocking under the project “Railway construction in the coach yard of Mangyshlak station”.
8. Implemented project of a double-track section construction at the section Ganyushkino-double-track section No. 7, in the part of civil and erection works related to signaling, interlocking and blocking devices and communication system.
In the beginning of August 2012 a contract for the construction of a new railway line Shalkar – Beyneu was concluded: the district of Beyneu station – Tassay station (exclusively). This is a long-term contract for the period until 2016. Implementation of the project will provide new opportunities and experience in capital construction, which will enable mastering new scopes, which will accordingly increase the income and the value of the Partnership in future.
9. Completion of 1 start-up related to the construction of a railway line in the district of Beyneu-Tassay (excl.) in the part of civil and erection works related to signaling, interlocking and blocking devices, microprocessor hardware, rolling stock coming-off control devices, foul-to-gauge detectors and railway crossings.
In 2008 the Company obtained the State License for civil and erection works No. 0006036 dated 05 June 2008 issued by the Agency on Construction and Municipal Housing Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Survey work and development of design estimate documentation (working project) for microprocessor hump complex modernization with replacement for an automated hump microprocessor interlocking (GATs-MN) on the even hump of Karaganda-Sortirovochnaya station;
- Survey work and correction of the existing design estimate documentation (working project) for modernization of electric interlocking devices at the following stations: Tartugay, Peremetnaya, Amangeldy, Yaik, and construction of new electric interlocking stations.
· Verification of measuring instruments
In order to strengthen the positions of the business line connected with the maintenance service of locomotive safety devices and to enhance the competitive advantage, the management of the Company made a decision to extend the line with a related service, which would enable increasing the profitability. In April 2011 the Company was listed on the Register of Accreditation Entities under No. KZ.P.10.1153 dated 26 April 2011.
Since 2011 in accordance with the scope of accreditation of the verification laboratory the Company has been performing verification of KLUB system measuring instruments. The verification laboratory is located in Karaganda; it is equipped with necessary diagnostic equipment and test facilities for the type of work.
In 2012 an in-house mobile laboratory was organized in order to verify KLUB system measuring instruments allowing for mobile maintenance of the system throughout the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The key customer of the Company is NC KTZh JSC.