QUALITY POLICY, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY, RATIONAL USE OF ENERGY
As one of the leaders among the enterprises dealing with railway construction and repair, and having sufficient resource base and highly-skilled personnel “Temirzhol zhondeu” LLP sets the strategic objective to retain the leading position among similar enterprises in the Republic of Kazakhstan. For the purpose of its activities the enterprise uses high-performance track machinery, load lifting mechanisms, performs excavation works, utilizes non-metallic materials, and consumes various kinds of energy. A continuous rise in prices for energy resources together with increasing amount of work, more stringent requirements for energy efficiency and energy saving, with regard to intensive integration of the economy of Kazakhstan into the global economy, under the conditions of its globalization, escalating environmental problems and depletion of non-renewable natural resources, responsibility of the enterprise for the provision of health preserving labour conditions require the enterprise to apply a systems approach to quality management, management of environmental aspects, personnel health hazards and energy efficiency.
In the course of our activity we are guided by the following fundamental principles:
- high quality and efficiency of labour is the basis for economic well-being of the whole organization and each worker;
- we aim at complete satisfaction of customer requirements as well as requirements of normative and technical documentation;
- we seek to perform work avoiding damage to the health of our employees and the environment;
- the main priority of the administrative and production personnel is to prevent personal injuries and environmental pollution on site;
- compliance with the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, applicable standards and regulations for environmental protection, energy saving, energy efficiency improvement and personnel health protection;
- ensuring energy efficiency of the design manufacturing processes and equipment;
- provision of a choice of suppliers as well as procurement of equipment and services with regard to the established criteria for energy efficiency;
- ensuring the availability of information and any necessary resources required to achieve the goals and objectives related to energy, as well as the goals and objectives related to environmental protection, quality and health protection;
- ensuring the transparency and availability of the information about the activities of the Partnership in the field of energy saving and nature conservation;
The management of the Partnership undertakes to continuously enhance the integrated management system, increase its efficiency and effectiveness.